Monday 8 April 2013

Review Tekonsha 90195 P3 Electronic Brake Controller

Are you looking for new Electronic Brake Controller?
  • Selectable patented boost feature to customize stopping
  • Quick disconnect for easy storage with storage pouch included
  • Easy-to-see and distinct LCD display with select-a-color option
  • Electric or hydraulic switchable easy to understand diagnostics
  • Compact and dash-hugging design
Tekonsha 90195 P3 Electronic Brake Control is what you really want.



Customer Review:
I bought Tekonsha 90195 P3 Electronic Brake Control pulls just before a trip to Florida a trailer with tandem axle 2007 Toyota Tundra. I also bought the harness Tekonsha 90195 P3 Electronic Brake Control for the factory towing package is already installed developed.
The brake control is made by UPS, the day before my trip, and I came to install out of the car and honestly spent more time trying to figure out where I wanted to put in measures to install. After assembly of the controller with the supplied bracket I backed the trailer and the trailer connected and followed the instructions to the brakes.
Everything worked as stated and he handled the trailer very well. If it is for the backhaul in Grand Rapids, the trailer was 10k + books. The trip went well and I see both proportional and manual settings, how they worked. Again, I was pleasantly surprised that it was said, and it had not worked much of a learning curve. There were many options such as lighting and colors etc. I cheated a little, but not much. It remains for about 15 minutes after the truck in order to keep the brakes of the trailer, while you are away on.
My overall impression was very good and I have no negative comments on this stage. I particularly like the way a harness specially designed for the my car - it was one of the easier electronic installations that I've ever done. I recommend to my friends buy Tekonsha 90195 P3 Electronic Brake Control .

No comments: